Friday 25 March 2016

Deutsche Luftfahrttechnik WK2 - True enthusiasts of Luftwaffe and aviation

I invite all of you to visit website and browse projects these real enthusiasts. Thanks to such persons, German warbirds come back to life. I will be very happy, if using Luftwaffe Lovers, there will be people, that can help in the projects of these enthusiasts, by knowledge, documentation, materials, or in any other way.

Project on the way: Messerschmitt Me163 Komet.

Alex Halley


I hope that soon we will post an article about this incredible team.








1 comment:

  1. Hello, I'm nearly 64 and this website has just taken me back to 1967, aged 12 I had a bedroom that had so many Luftwaffe models that I had my own Jagdgeschwaders and Kampfgeschwader. I had everything from the ubiquitous 109/190 right through to the Arado 234, Me 262, He 162, ME 163 including a scratch built "schlepwagen" I think it was called, I scratch built a Bachem Natter and even a Junker 287!

    I have no idea why but I never took to building Spitfires or Mustangs, I think I was taken by both the technical range of the subject but also the badges and emblems. I had William Green's "Warplanes of the Third Reich" rom the library for a whole year!

    ReplyDelete